What We Do

We create beautiful and unique wood frames that will add character to any home. We have a wide variety of designs and sizes and can do custom orders to fit your needs. Our products include standard frame sizes, stacked and matching stacked frames, unique sizes/layouts, magnetic chalkboards, and custom frame orders. And coming soon we will offer jewelry boards!

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Welcome!

This blog is definitely a work in progress, but for now we are pretty sure it will do just fine. =)
Just a little intro... we are 'The Halls'- a husband and wife duo that recently discovered that they enjoyed making super cute and unique frames together. It started with me (the wife) wanting some beautiful wood frames to hang in our new home. I didn't want just a 'normal' large frame, I wanted something that would make a statement and catch your eye as soon as you walked in our home. I went to a few different stores, looking for something that would fit our budget and stand out like I wanted- but I had no luck. So after a little research, some trial and error, and a lot of hard work, we created some awesome frames that are just what I wanted! We enjoyed making these frames so much, that we decided we would try our hand at selling them to family, friends, and friends of friends! Hence, this blog has been created!

No comments:

Post a Comment